So I finished my tests on Thursday, and these past few days have been a drunken, food eating blur. I'm usually pretty healthy until I hit about 7 pm.
What did I eat today?
1 banana (100 kcal)
2 eggs (160 kcal)
1 salad (250 kcal)
1 V8 (70 kcal)
1 cup tomato soup (250 kcal)
1 grilled cheese sandwich (350 kcal)
1/2 piece cheesecake (150 kcal)
5 clementines (150 kcal)
And undisclosed amount of popcorn (probably 300 kcal)
1 chicken wing (120 kcal)
And what does that equal?
1900 kcal
Okay, I guess it could be worse. Definitely not how much you should be eating on a diet though. I am going to need to work on that...I was doing so well a week ago! Honestly, I blame it on finally not being sick and working out. I started Turbofire yesterday and I don't think I'll have a problem sticking to the program, but we will see what happens.
Monday was Fire 30 and today was HIIT 15. Tomorrow is my break day, but I intend on doing some arm and ab exercises.
No comments:
Post a Comment